As part of shipping process, authors must verify if their submissions comply the items shown below.
- Manuscripts must be original and unpublished texts, whose themes are related to communication sciences.
- Manuscripts must be sent to the OJS platform by attaching the corresponding file only in MS Word format.
- The format size is A4, the font is Times New Roman, size 12; page footer in Times New Roman size 10, single line spacing, 2.3 cm. margins and justified alignment.
- Citations and references should follow APA style (seventh edition, 2020).
- Sources must exceed 20 (twenty) titles.
Those submissions that do not comply with these guidelines will be returned to the authors.
Author assumes scientific and ethical responsibility. When authorship is collective, the responsibility is assumed by the first author that appears in the paper.
In case the manuscript is approved, the authors retain the copyright and assign to the journal the right to publish, edit, reproduce, distribute, display and communicate in the country of origin and abroad by means of print and electronic media in different databases.
Following the publication, authors may make other types of independent or additional agreements for non-exclusive diffusion (publication in books or institutional repositories), provided that it is explicitly indicated that the work has been published for the first time in this journal.
Papers published in this journal, are the sole responsibility of their author or authors.
Rights are reserved and transferred to Correspondencias & Análisis (Research Institute of the School of Communication Sciences – Universidad de San Martín de Porres, Peru), which conserves patrimonial rights (copyright) and allows the reuse of the same under the terms of the license Creative Commons NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 international.
Names and email addresses shall be used exclusively for academic purposes and shall not be provided for other purposes.